Beaded bicone rings are a great way of wearing something sparkly without a hefty price tag. This particular one is really shiny and easy to make.
I picked up the design from a YouTube recommendation for one of my subscribed channels. Gina’s Gem Creations has lots of great tutorials for sparkly jewellery and I love making some of her pieces.
The link to Gina’s Crystal Peaks Ring tutorial can be found here: https://youtu.be/oMUxWLf_Hfc?t=3
The materials you will need to make the ring are:
- 2 x 6mm crystal bicones (Colour A)
- 1 x 4mm crystal bicone (Colour A)
- 12 x 4mm crystal bicones (Colour B)
- 8/0 seed beads for the connectors and ring band
- 11/0 seed beads for the ring band
- 15/0 seed beads for embellishing the bicones
I used monofilament in size 0.18 because it offers a certain rigidity while still being flexible. However you can use whatever beading thread or wire you choose.
If you wish to purchase a ready made bicone bling ring they can be found here: Bicone Bling Ring
If you would like to have a go at Gina’s tutorial and make one yourself, just contact us and we will make up a kit for you
Happy beading 🙂